Spacey, an Oscar-winner, denies groping an 18-year-old in a restaurant in Nantucket, Massachusetts in 2016.
Kevin Spacey forged ahead with his slow-motion public meltdown on Sunday, and he made sure he was dressed appropriately for the occasion.
Boston - A MA prosecutor said on Monday that Kevin Spacey is scheduled to be arraigned next month on a charge of indecent assault and battery on allegations he sexually assaulted the teenage son of a Boston television anchor in a Nantucket restaurant.
The 59-year-old's public appearances come shortly after he was charged with felony sexual assault on Monday, 24 December.
Emails seeking comment on the judge's ruling were sent to Mr Spacey's attorneys and the district attorney's office handling the case.
Pep Guardiola insists Manchester City's title bid hangs on Liverpool clash
We can not play that game and we don't". "I think Manchester City will come into this game knowing that they are still unstable". However, if they are serious about becoming as good as their noisy neighbours and chart their own history in the history books.
According to police reports, the teen claimed Spacey bought multiple drinks for him after they were introduced at restaurant and bar, and made several suggestive comments, including inviting back his house, and even, allegedly, unzipped the teenager's pants to rub his penis through his underwear as they stood in a crowded area.
"He did not report the crime at the time, and that was largely because of embarrassment and fear", she said.
Neither Spacey nor his lawyers have addressed the allegation publicly, but the actor released a video last week in the voice of Frank Underwood, his character on Netflix's "House of Cards" in which he said, "I'm certainly not going to pay the price for the thing I didn't do".
Star Trek actor Anthony Rapp came forward a year ago with allegations the Netflix star made unwanted sexual advances against him as a teenager.