Conor McGregor Posted Photo Revealing Damage Done To His Face By Khabib

Khabib Nurmagomedov looks on stern-faced at a pre-fight press conference before taking on Conor McGregor

APKhabib Nurmagomedov looks on stern-faced at a pre-fight press conference before taking on Conor McGregor

On Twitter, he said: "We lost the match but won the battle". "The war goes on".

The first thing McGregor called for after his brutal defeat on Saturday was the chance for another shot at "The Eagle", tweeting: "Good knock. Looking forward to the rematch".

The individual in the red t-shirt who blindsided McGregor with a sucker-punch after entering the Octagon is facing severe legal repercussions for the assault.

"Nobody saw Khabib diving over there". And the same thing for the other guy. It happened so fast.

White told reporters for ESPN that the Nevada State Atheltic Commission is now holding both McGregor's and Nurmagomedov's fight checks until further notice. "I definitely know I could beat him the only catch is to try and get down to 155 pounds".

However, the card took an unexpected turn after Nurmagomedov leapt from the ring and attacked one of McGregor's coaches in the crowd, while at least two people from his camp attacked a dazed McGregor in the ring.

The three men who were part of Nurmagomedov's team were arrested.

Tagovailoa stars as No. 1 Alabama routs Arkansas
The Hogs proceeded to put together an 11-play 75-yard drive, with Storey completing 6-of-8 passes on that series. Not much has gone wrong for Alabama this season, but injuries on defense are beginning to pile up.

White said three members of Nurmagomedov's team were detained by police, but released after McGregor refused to press charges. "Conor was more concerned about the fight [he lost]", White said. I've been working hard for 18 years to build this sport. And he's going to get suspended, so maybe you give him a four to six months suspension.

"I was really caught off-guard sitting at the local sports bar and all I kept seeing in slow motion was Conor McGregor attacking the bus". Security took all the right precautions.

The Nevada State Athletic Commission will be filing complaints against both Khabib Nurmagomedov and Conor McGregor following the events of UFC 229 at the weekend.

Nurmagomedov publicly apologized to the commission Saturday. This is not my best side. I'm a human being.

"I can stretch myself to understand his reaction... He talked about my religion, he talked about my country, he talked about my father", he said in the post-fight conference, without answering any questions before leaving.

The undefeated Russian has previously spoken of a "legacy" fight against Saint-Pierre - with the pair sharing a high degree of mutual respect.

"If you want Khabib", said Rockhold, a former UFC middleweight champion, "he'll want a record-breaking number".

Latest News